Over the weekend of 27th to 29th July 2018, the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress which sits above Koblenz will be buzzing with over 150 street artists, comedians, acrobats and jugglers, cabaret artists and poetry readings. Each evening, there will be a spectacular cabaret programme.
The event is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Friday 27th July – gates open at 7 pm for the opening gala
- Saturday 28th July – from noon to midnight the full programme with over 150 artists across the entire fortress commences, with a variety gala from 9 pm.
- Sunday 29th July – again, from noon to midnight over 150 artists will perform. A Grand Finale takes place from 7 pm.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Day tickets (fortress):
- Adults – €12
- Concessions – €10.50
- Children, pupil, student and trainees – €7
- Family ticket I – 1 adult and up to 4 children – €18.50
- Family ticket II – 2 adults and up to 4 children – €28
Day tickets (fortress & cable car):
- Adults – €18
- Concessions – €16
- Children, pupil, student and trainees – €9.50
- Family ticket I – 1 adult and up to 4 children – €27
- Family ticket II – 2 adults and up to 4 children – €42
(Picture courtesy of Förderverein Kultur at Café Hahn eV )